By proceeding with a purchase of BAC Equipment, you acknowledge that you accept the following terms and conditions:
- Prices include delivery, via general postage, to all major regional outlets. If you live in a remote region, please nominate the General Post Office in your local regional centre as your “care-of’ address when you submit your order. Delivery will take between 7 and 15 working days.
- All prices include Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- Purchases will only be accepted with a minimum value of AUD $30
- BAC Product Information – Any published information regarding any of the products manufactured by BAC Systems. This information will be either on the BAC Systems website (Domain: www.bacsystems.com.au), or, within the current catalogues issued by BAC Systems.
- BAC Systems – BAC Systems Pty Limited of 193-195 Power Street Glendenning NSW 2761 Australia. Australian Business Number 77 112 815 200.
- Buyer – the party making the purchase of the equipment supplied by BAC Systems.
- Customer – See Buyer
- Product – Any items for sale that are manufactured or distributed by BAC Systems Pty Limited
- Purchase – A designated set of Product requested by a Buyer at an agreed price, authorised either by email statement, purchase order, a signed statement, or, a signed quotation.
- Technical Sales Team – Incorporating any sales person or engineers with whom the customer may have engaged during the purchasing process
- Products and Services Covered
- The terms, conditions and policies outlined herein are related to all transactions between a Buyer and BAC Systems (in the capacity of Vendor), and covers and Purchase made of BAC Systems Product, as well as any additional services provided by BAC Systems.
- In the event that a form of contract is entered into between the Buyer and BAC Systems, the contractual terms will take precedence over the Terms, Conditions and Policies of this document, where any conflict should occur.
- Caveat emptor: Let the buyer beware. It is the responsibility of the customer to review the suitability of the product proposed by the BAC Technical Sales Team.
- Except in situations of misrepresentation or negligence by a member of the BAC Technical Sales Team, or, in situations of misrepresentation by the BAC Product Information, BAC Systems accepts no responsibility when an item that is purchased by a customer, following the provision of a properly itemised quotation, is not fit for the intended purpose.
Your Shopping Cart
There are no items in your cart.